Importing your learning plan or training matrix
Scenario: You have just started using Click and have set up your learners but need to add courses to them to set up their learning plan. You have a copy of your training matrix and want to set up each learner to complete their courses based on this matrix.
We have you covered! Just follow these simple steps:
- Sign in to Click and navigate to the Activity report
- Click on the Import Learning Plan button and then download the import template
- Open the template and fill in your staff details in the first 3 columns (the email address must match the one used to set up the staff exactly!)
- Fill out the course details you would like to add to your staff in the top two rows.
- For each course type the course name and course ID and then add another column with "In Month" and "Refresher" next to it.
- For each course set the
- date the person needs to to complete the course by, or enter the letter "O" if you would like the course to be optional
- refresher period in months - this must be either 0, 3, 6, 12, 24, or 36 months
- The save the file as a csv
- Click on the on the "Upload learning plan" button
- Use the browse button to locate and upload your file.
- If you receive an orange alert message please read the alerts and make sure you review and manually adjust the learning for any records which were not successfully processed.
NOTE the import process will not update a course if a learner already has the course allocated to them.
Why isn't my course showing on the Training Matrix?
If you completed a course and received your certificate, it is possible that the Training Matrix might show your course as blank. Let's find out why this happens and what you can do about it. How does it work? The Training Matrix is designed to show ...
Adding learners and courses manually
In this short video Eddie discusses and demonstrates how to Add Learners and Courses. (Jump to 1:45 secs for adding courses) If you are looking to bulk import learners and course allocations try these guides: Bulk upload user profiles to Click & ...
In Click, the Training Matrix is built-in and will automatically update as learners complete courses. Watch this short video guide to get started: Features Compliance Counts: Quick display for each course to see compliance percentage and activity ...
Can I add courses to all my learners at once?
If you are looking to bulk create course allocations for new learners then you may also be interested in Importing your learning plan or training matrix Go to the learners page and select the learners you would like to add the courses to. By ticking ...
What courses do you have?
Grey Matter Learning are constantly adding new courses to our library on Click. We currently have over 120 courses available You can check out our most up to date course list here eLearning Course ...